eBot Rescue is a fully assembled Six Wheel Drive (independent suspension) robot with a 5DOF crane and optional RFID/Prox/Camera. It has a sturdy aluminium chassis with PETG cover and measures 28cm x 24cm with a 20,000mAHr battery pack.
- Onboard USB rechargeable & replaceable Lithium Ion Batteries (8 x 18650: 20,000mAHrs)
- Tough and robust components with heavy duty metal gearbox motors
- 16 x 16 LED Dot Matrix display
- 2 x 9 pixel LED rings – full colour individually programmable
- Sensors: 2 x light sensors, colour sensor, 2 x ultrasonic range finders
- Chassis: Core aluminium chassis with 3D printed PETG addons and acrylic cover plates
- Six Wheel Drive only- independent suspension
- On-board 4Amp USB C charger
- Mass (with crane and batteries): 3.75Kg
- Dimensions (cm) (no crane): 28x24x11 (length x width x height)
- 6WD: Independent spring suspension with robust rubber wheels- all metal gearbox/spline DC brushed motors
Note: “DOF” is degrees of freedom i.e. “number of joints”
- 5DOF: All aluminium crane arm using 5 x high torque digital servos aluminium pivoting gripper/claw (max 150mm object)
Radio frequency identification (RFID) is a contactless ID system using “cards” or “tags” (4 included) that can be programmed with your desired names. The RFID is only available as an add on to a crane and sits immediately behind the claw/gripper.
Wifi Camera (2.4G) in a sturdy 3D printed enclosure that sits on top of the robot for models without a crane or on the crane’s claw.