eBot Pro is a fully assembled robot with a 2DOF crane and optional RFID/Prox/Camera. It has either a 2WD, Tank or Omni drive system and measures 20cm x 16cm and has a 10,000mAHr battery pack.
All electrical and mechanical components are bench assembled and tested individually with the controller board and batteries. Assembled models are futher tested after assembly.
- Onboard USB rechargeable & replaceable Lithium Ion Batteries (4 x 18650: 15,000mAHrs)
- Tough and robust components with heavy duty metal gearbox motors
- 16 x 16 LED Dot Matrix display
- 2 x 9 pixel LED rings – full colour individually programmable
- Sensors: 2 x light sensors, colour sensor, 2 x ultrasonic range finders
- Chassis: 3D printed PETG chassis and acrylic cover plates
- Battery: 4 x 18650 Lithium Ion, approx 15,000mAHrs
- On-board 4Amp USB C charger
- Mass (with crane and batteries): 1.75Kg
- Dimensions (cm) (no crane): 20x16x10 (length x width x height)
- Omni: Independent four wheel spring suspension with robust omnidirectional wheels- all metal gearbox/spline DC brushed motors
- 2WD: 2 x NEMA 17 high torque stepper motors
- Tank: 4 x all metal gearbox/spline DC brushed motors solid aluminium wheels high grip elastic rubber tracks
2DOF*: All aluminium crane arm using 2 x high torque digital servos plastic parralell gripper/claw (max 50mm object)
*Note: “DOF” is degrees of freedom i.e. “number of joints”
Wifi Camera (2.4G) in a sturdy 3D printed enclosure that sits on top of the robot for models without a crane or on the crane’s claw.