- Nema17 high torque stepper motors (2Amp) with all metal gearbox
- Tough aluminium Claw with heavy duty high torque all metal servo motor (>20Kg/cm torque)
- Sensors: 2 x IR proximity sensors, 2 x ultrasonic range finders, RFID
- Battery: 12 x 18650 Lithium Ion, approx 30,000mAHrs
- On-board 4Amp USB C charger
- Optional 24V 6.5A plug pack (AC) (sold seperately)
- 16 x 16 LED Dot Matrix display
- Neopixel LED rings – full colour individually programmable
- Dual core esp32 wifi microcontroller
- Mass (with crane and batteries): 4.75Kg
Radio frequency identification (RFID) is a contactless ID system using “cards” or “tags” (4 included) that can be programmed with your desired names. The RFID is standard and sits immediately behind the claw/gripper.
Note: “DOF” is degrees of freedom i.e. “number of joints”
- 5DOF: All aluminium crane arm using 5 x high torque digital servos aluminium pivoting gripper/claw (max 150mm object)
- 7DOF: All aluminium crane arm using 7 x high torque digital servos aluminium pivoting gripper/claw (max 150mm object)
High quality camera with 5.8G radio transmitter that uses RC radio frequency bands (40 channels) so doesn’t interfere with either 2.4G/5.8G wifi networks. This is not a cheap wifi camera that works on the wifi network that will quickly cause isses in an educational setting. Camera streams directly to PC or Android device using the separately purchased USB 5.8G Camera receiver or the 5.8G monitor/receiver.