Large tank drive robot with sprung suspension based on an aluminium chassis. Large heavy duty 3DOF crane and claw. Optional RFID/Prox sensors and WIFI Camera.
- Batteries: 4 x 18650 Lithium Ion, approx 10,000mAHrs
- On-board 2Amp USB charger
- Tough and robust components with heavy duty metal gearbox motors
- Sprung suspension
- Aluminium drive wheels with sturdy plastic tracks
- 3D printed PETG chassis and acrylic shell
- 16 x 16 LED Dot Matrix display
- 2 x 9 pixel LED rings – full colour individually programmable
- Sensors: 2 x IR line sensors + 2 x ultrasonic range finders + Colour Sensor
- Mass (with batteries): 770g
- Dimensions (cm): 23x18x12 (length x width x height)
- Dual core esp32 wifi microcontroller
Tank drive with plastic tracks
3DOF all aluminium crane arm using high torque digital servos with aluminium pivoting gripper/claw (max 150mm object). Note: “DOF” is degrees of freedom i.e. “number of joints”
Radio frequency identification (RFID) is a contactless ID system using “cards” or “tags” (4 included) that can be programmed with your desired names. The RFID is only available as an add on to a crane and sits immediately behind the claw/gripper. This module also contains two proximity sensors used to precisely locate objects in the claw/gripper.
Wifi Camera (2.4G) in a sturdy 3D printed enclosure that sits on top of the robot for models without a crane or on the crane’s claw.