Self assembly eBot KIT suitable for classes to repeatedly assemble and disassemble. Tank drive based on a sturdy alumimium frame with 3D printed PETG super structure and acrylic cover plates. Options include 2DOF crane and WIFI camera. All the electrical and mechanical components are bench assembled and tested individually with the controller board and batteries. The crane option also comes with an extra 5,000mAHr battery.
- Batteries: 2 x 18650 Lithium Ion, approx 5,000mAHrs
- On-board 2Amp USB charger
- Tough and robust components with heavy duty metal gearbox motors
- Aluminium drive wheels with sturdy plastic tracks
- Aluminium chassis with 3D printed PETG and acrylic shell
- 16 x 16 LED Dot Matrix display
- 2 x 9 pixel LED rings – full colour individually programmable
- Sensors: 2 x IR line sensors + 2 x ultrasonic range finders + Colour Sensor
- Mass (with batteries): 770g
- Dimensions (cm): 16x13x9 (length x width x height)
- Dual core esp32 wifi microcontroller
- Tank: solid aluminium wheels with high grip elastic rubber tracks and 2 x TT all metal gearbox/spline DC brushed motors
Wifi Camera (2.4G) in a sturdy 3D printed enclosure that sits on top of the robot’s claw. Only available with the crane.
2DOF*: All aluminium crane arm using 2 x high torque digital servos plastic parralell gripper/claw (max 50mm object). Includes ugraded battery pack of 10,000mAHrs.
*Note: “DOF” is degrees of freedom i.e. “number of joints”