eBot Max is a fully assembled Omni Drive robot with a 5DOF crane and optional RFID/Prox/Camera. It is our largest robot measuring 34cm x 27cm and a 30,000mAHr battery pack. Powerfull 12V motors provide plenty of drive torque with the sturdy aluminium chassis allowing a large 10Kg payload.
All electrical and mechanical components are bench assembled and tested individually with the controller board and batteries. Assembled models are futher tested after assembly.
- Onboard USB rechargeable & replaceable Lithium Ion Batteries (12 x 18650: 30,000mAHrs)
- Tough and robust components with heavy duty metal gearbox motors
- 16 x 16 LED Dot Matrix display
- 2 x 9 pixel LED rings – full colour individually programmable
- Sensors: 2 x light sensors, colour sensor, 2 x ultrasonic range finders
- Chassis: Core aluminium chassis with 3D printed PETG addons and acrylic cover plates
- Omni drive only
- On-board 4Amp USB C charger
- Mass (with crane and batteries): 4.75Kg
- Dimensions (cm) (no crane): 34x27x10 (length x width x height)
- Omni: 4 x hight torque all metal gearbox motors with robust omnidirectional wheels
Note: “DOF” is degrees of freedom i.e. “number of joints”
- 5DOF: All aluminium crane arm using 5 x high torque digital servos aluminium pivoting gripper/claw (max 150mm object)
Radio frequency identification (RFID) is a contactless ID system using “cards” or “tags” (4 included) that can be programmed with your desired names. The RFID is only available as an add on to a crane and sits immediately behind the claw/gripper.
Wifi Camera (2.4G) in a sturdy 3D printed enclosure that sits on top of the robot for models without a crane or on the crane’s claw.